UIManager or GnomeUIInfo?

I see that GnomeApp is still using GnomeUIInfo for menu and toolbar
creation.
When constructing a Gnome app should we use GnomeUIInfo or the new
UIManager/Action approach?

Thanks
-Jeff

 NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, please return or delete it
immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its unauthorized modification or
use.