Re: arrow keys change spin button value

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 15:41, R. Alblas wrote:
> In a drawable I want to use the arrow keys to scrol through a picture.
> However, at the same time gtk uses the same arrow keys to walk through
> buttons, and if a spin button is reached the value is altered. How can I
> switch off this behaviour?

This mailing list is for development of GTK+ itself, rather for
questions about developing applications that use GTK+.  Please use
gtk-list in the future.

[You need to return TRUE from your key_press_event signal handler if you
handle the keystroke; otherwise it will be propagated upwards in the
widget hierarchy until someone handles it.]

  Federico