gtk-demos/tests/examples

Using the C/C++ interpreter Ch to run the example code
provided with the Gtk library, Ch caught parts of the
code that do not follow the conventions of the
provided tutorials with gtk. For instance, under the
Theory of Signals and Callbacks page of the tutorials,
it states that " g_signal_connect_swapped() is the
same as g_signal_connect() except that the callback
function only uses one argument, a pointer to a GTK
object" and that the callback function should follow a
specific form but some of the example code utilizes a
callback function that takes in 2 arguments with
g_signal_connect_swapped(). I have modified the
example code to follow the gtk specifications and
would like to know how I may send them to you or add
them to your development tree.

Stephen