GtkButton: custom background

Hi all,

I am trying to have a GtkButton use a custom background.

I enconunter a problem, the GdkPixmap I ask it so use is diplayed tiled
but starts a few pixel low and right and not on the top corner of the
button.

I use GtkStyle too do this:

gtk_widget_sytle_attach() or something like that.
The pixmaps are copied to style->bx_pixmap[0] to [5]

It looks like the pixmap and the style are used OK, just the position is
not right.

This happens with any type of RELIEF on the button.

i tried lots of possibilities but the pixmap stays at the same position.

Does anyone have an idea?

I did the same (ie setting the bg_pixmaps of a style and appending the
style) with a GtkLayout widget and it worked fine, no displacement
trouble.

Thanks for your help,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos