Menu blinking animation

Hi all,

I've tried the patch to make gtk menus blink when activated. It's
really nice to get visual feedback when you select something. However
I have experienced a few cases when the select menu item got stuck in
the "selected" state, meaning that you cannot select this menu item
anymore (clicking on it will do nothing). See the attached screenshot
to get the idea.

I found I can replicate this by clicking the menu item and quickly
move the mouse out of the menu.

Cheers
Vincent