Re: Copying unselectable text

Sven Neumann wrote:

A label in such a message dialog should be selectable so that it can
be copy-and-pasted. This is very well possible by calling
gtk_label_set_selectable() or by setting the "selectable" property on
the label.
Thanks for your response, but it implies some work on the developper part which the latter may
not think to do.
My point is to make this menu on every message and status bar, and I am sure I have missed
other widgets where it makes sense.
For example if I want to report an error gimp told me in a dialog box, why should I type something that is already displayed on the screen. I should be able to copy it whether or not the developper
thought about this possibility.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume