Re: atk build from cvs broken for win32 (mingw)

Hans Breuer said:
> libtool: link: CURRENT `1000' is not a nonnegative integer
> libtool: link: `1000:0:1000' is not valid version information

this is a libtool bug.  the case/esac statement that parses version
information handles 1, 2, and 3-digit numbers.  search for "is not a
nonnegative integer" in the libtool script, you'll see what i mean.

i fixed it in my jhbuild sandbox by adding a 4-digit pattern to the regex (in
every stinking module...), but i have been told that upgrading libtool is the
proper fix.  i don't know what version, sorry; whatever was current in jhbuild
still had the problem.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>