RE: GTKVTS question

Basically we are looking at all the interfaces of GTK+ libraries and
understanding the usage models for them by looking at some of the OSS
applications. We will be developing tests for the functions that are
most commonly used and hence try to achieve 50-60% "effective" test
coverage.

The TET is a framework and VTS has developed additional layer to make
test development easy.

The VTS project tests the GTK interfaces only and our interest is to use
that to make sure ABI breakage does not happen across minor releases. We
use the GTK documentation to develop ASSERT based tests for that.

I think the GTK community can use it for their regression testing. Hope
we can find another use for the VTS (in addition to LSB).

Thanks,

-Rajesh

GTK