Re: configure.in changes

Sorry for the late reply.  I missed this post and was wondering if
someone had intentionally changed something... I think this is what
has broken the CVS build on my machine.

I had to modify the Makefile in the 'gdk' directory by adding
"-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXext" to the defintion of GDK_DEP_LIBS in order to
get the build to work.  I'm not good enough at autotools to know what
to change to get automake to do this automatically.

The build was failing with 'undefined symbol XShmDetach' (etc etc etc)
in libgdk-x11-2.0.la during the linking of gtk-query-immodules-2.0.

I'm building on Ubuntu Hoary with X11R6.8 so your warning about
non-recent X.org probably applies.

Regards,
Jonas