gtk+2.0 text problem

hello.

at first, my English is so poor, plz understand me : )

i met gtk+ 2.0 15days ago.
but i do not fully understand about text.
text in gtk+ 2.0 is so powerful but it's so difficult to understand and hard to find simple example
and references.

i have some question about text.

when i press space, i want get token from previous space position to here.
for example :    aaaa bbbbb
i wanna get string "bbbbb"
how can i do that?
code follow

  g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (mynotepage->txt), "key-press-event",
                         G_CALLBACK (KeyPressAction), NULL);

static GtkTextIter sp;
GtkTextIter end;
                  buffer = gtk_text_view_get_buffer
                 (GTK_TEXT_VIEW(currentpage->txt));
                 gtk_text_buffer_get_iter_at_mark(
                         buffer, &end,
                         gtk_text_buffer_get_insert(buffer));
                 str = gtk_text_iter_get_text(&sp, &end);

엉뚱한데 돈 쓰지 말자!
엠파스 메일을 쓰면 공유도 되는 웹하드가 공짜! - 자세히보기