Problems with arm and glib

Hello guys!

I want to compile glib 2.0.x for an arm-linux-gnu plattform, and want to crosscompile it on an i686-pc-linux-gnu but in any version I want to compile I get errors and now I give up :-(

I need glib 2.0.x for the Midnight Commander

I user the arm-elf-gcc-3.2.1 (http://blaubaer.dyntux.net/downloads/arm-linux/arm-elf-gcc-3.2.1-full.tar) it is normally installed and all other packages, what u are can find under http://blaubaer.dyntux.net/downloads/arm-linux.

All other packages compiled and installed without any problems. I have also test it on the hardware successfully. But this sh** (sorry) glib I can't get to run.

Have anyone an idea or have it done successfully?

Thx for all your help,

Blauaber ( an hopeless bear :-( )