Looking for admins for gtk-i18n-list, gtk-devel-list

I've been pretty lax recently about tending to the admin
queue for gtk-i18n-list and gtk-devel-list (see the time-traveling mails
I just approved from last May...)

So I'm looking for volunteers to take over list admin for those
two lists.

What's involved:

 - Periodically going to the admindb interface, checking
   for valid posts from non-members, and then discarding
   remaining spam and viruses that leak through our filters.

 - Answering a few mails from people who can't figure out
   the list interface

Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes a week at most.

Thanks,