Re: GtkTreeModel doesn't emit rows-reordered

Lo Jimmy,

On 14-01-05 (Fri) 13:56 -0800 Jimmy Do wrote:

| Is there a reason why the signal isn't emitted? It would handy to have
| because I need to know when my GtkTreeModel changes so that I can
| write the new arrangement to a file.

For sylpheed-claws GTK2 I do this:

* in "drag_begin" connect "row_changed"
* In "drag_end" disconnect "row_changed"
* in "row_changed" do your thing

Yes, I think it's a bit funny, it seems that this can be explained by the way
the D&D change is implemented: by (ex-) changing row data. :-)

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos