Re: Fwd: [directfb-dev] Re: Gtk 2.7.0 supported - works

On 7/7/05, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 07:27 -0400, Mike Emmel wrote:
> > Okay I need C guru help on this one. This is agianst the 2.7.0
> > tarball. I'm not getting any compile time errors and I think I should
> > I've tried compiling the file with gcc 3.3.3 and gcc 3.4 the problem
> > is
> >
> > At the bottom of my gdkkeys-directfb.c backend file I have
> >
> > #define __GDK_KEYS_X11_C__
> > #include "gdkaliasdef.c"
> >
> > To match the X11 port  and in gdkaliasdef.c you have
> >
> > #if IN_HEADER(__GDK_KEYS_H__)
> > #if IN_FILE(__GDK_KEYS_X11_C__)
> > #undef gdk_keyval_convert_case
> > extern __typeof (gdk_keyval_convert_case) gdk_keyval_convert_case
> > __attribute((alias("IA__gdk_keyval_convert_case"),
> > visibility("default")));
> > #endif
> > #endif
> >
> > I never implemented  gdk_keyval_convert_case
>
> How about implementing a stub ?

I can and will but I used to get errors here Korkut is getting compile errors.
If I don't implement the stub nothing "bad" happens till runtime.
There probably are many of these umimplemenetd functions and as of now I get no
errors. Basically I need a stub but I'm getting no compile time
warning or error that the stub is missing.

Mike