Re: should we add more stock items to gtk?

I see 3 benefits in having more stock items:
- if 2 apps are open using the same icon the memory can be shared
- a developer won't have to look far for a icon
- HIG will be better because you use the same icons through all the
apps.

Another benefit is that this would help ensure that such icons were represented in all the relevant themes, particularly the 'accessibility' related ones.

Bill