Re: [directfb-dev] Rebuilding directfb gdk/gtk

Gtk 2.6 and 2.8 or currrent CVS are very different internally.
Your pretty much looking at a significant port to either take the
current directfb cvs based on 2.8 back to work on 2.6 or the older one
2.02? up to 2.6.
I think you will find you bit off a significant about of work. If the
GTK teams comes through and tags there CVS for 2.7->2.8 development as
they plan next week fixing the remaing bugs agianst the 2.8
development branch is not a huge amount of work.

My suggestion would be to checkout the current CVS trees and patch I
did this the patch applies then we can work on the build problems.
There not huge a few days of work should get it working agian. The
only issue here is if I checkout tomorrow I either use your timestamp
as a baseline or I'm tracking the gtk cvs...

The core problem is we don't have a tag on the GTK cvs we can all work agianst.

Mike