Re: annoying glib licencing stuff

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 10:00 +0200, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> I understand that this might not be high on the todo list of the gtk+
> developers but I would appreciate an answer to that email.

Most of the initial glib 1.x documentation was written by me, plus
Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote the Threads section and Havoc Pennington wrote
the Date & Time section.

I don't know much about the documentation for 2.x but I would think that
only a handful of people wrote significant amounts (i.e. whole
sections).

(For a list of people who submitted docs for the Reference Documentation
Project do 'cvs co -D 2005-01-01 gtk-web/rdp/status.html')

Damon