Gtk+ 2.7.0 tarball - make dist

Matthias,

Did "make dist" work for you without problems when you put the Gtk+ 2.7.0 tarball together?

For the first time ever, I'm trying to use make dist with Gtk+ to test a patch I've written and I'm getting the following error:

*** Building HTML ***
rm -rf ./html
mkdir ./html
cd ./html && gtkdoc-mkhtml gtk ../gtk-docs.sgml
warning: failed to load external entity "../xml/question_index.sgml"
../gtk-docs.sgml:301: error: Failure to process entity gtk-Questions
   &gtk-Questions;
                  ^
[more errors, snipped]

As far as I can see gtk-docs.sgml is expecting to find question_index.sgml in docs/reference/gtk/xml, but it's actually in docs/reference/gtk. However, I can't see how you could have made the release without running into the same issue.

I have tried to search for a known issue in bugzilla, but if I've missed it I'd be grateful for a pointer.

Many thanks,

--
Ali Harlow                              Email: ali avrc city ac uk
Senior Research Officer                 Tel:   (020) 7040 4348