Re: gobject API docs and tutorial merge : stage 1

hi stefan,

I am sorry if I have missed something but would you mind telling me
exactly what deal has been agreed upon and by who ? i.e., have the glib
maintainers expressed interest in this ? So far, I have not seen any
public reply to your gtk-devel emails which is why I wonder how all of
this is going forward.

Are you going to checkin this new documentation somewhere in the glib
module ? If so, how do you plan to maintain the CVS history from the
gobject-doc module ?

I am not sending this email to say that I disagree with all this but I
would appreciate if someone could keep me in the information loop
(please, CC me): although I don't really work on new things for the
gobject-doc module, I still checkin whatever patches are sent to me by
readers and feel sort of concerned about its future.

thanks,
Mathieu