GTK+ on Win32

Hi all,

I see that theres a pre-compiled Win32 packages for GTK+, I try some
times to compile my self but I cant. Anyone know who build this Win32
packages?

I need to compile my self because default GTK+ stock icons is nice on
Linux but on Windows is a little strange that all other application
theres colors and GTK applications is a little gray. I cant change icons
using theme engine under Win, on Linux ok but on Win it does not work. I
see that X-Chat under Win theres other icon theme but they compile them
own GTK and change the stock icons folder.

My idea is replace stock icons to Nuvola there or CristalClear, I think
that this themes will have a better look at Win32.

Thanks in advance,
Everaldo Canuto
everaldo simios org