Re: Proposal for making the GtkFileChooser code asynchronous

> From: James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>
> So if the two packages were not upgraded in lock-step, you'd just lose
> features rather than create instability.

I guess its in the eye of the beholder, but this seems to be really
splitting hairs.

The concern is incompatibility, not instability. I think not being able
to do something (supported) you could do before, classes as an incompatibility.

- Joseph Kowalski