Bidi: contextual ordering of text

Hello.

Can somebody help me and explain, how direction of the text in such
widgets, like label, text entry or view, can be defined strongly in
accordance with the current "widget direction"? Auto direction of the text
is great, but in some cases strong LTR or RTL orientation is more
preferable, than contextual. I see, that auto_dir flag in pango-layout can
be turned off, and base direction from the pango-context is used in this
case. But how I can, for example, prevent text entry from changing its base
direction or how I can create new label with the text, which have needed
type of text ordering?
I found in archive some mails, where this problem is discussed, but I don't
see, that it is solved. Is it correct? Is it planned to be solved?

Thanks in advance,
Semion