Re: API documentation, GtkTextBuffer signals

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 23:39 +0200, S�Wedel Nielsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written some documentation of the GtkTextBuffer signals.
>
> If this is useful I will try to find time to continue with more signals
> - they seems to be neglected in most of the documentation.
>
> I include a patch against 2.6.7 and would like to hear your
> comments/criticism.

Looks good in general.

I'm not sure that "There is no need to keep the iter valid in handlers
which run after the default handler" is completely correct. What if
there are multiple handlers after the default handler ?

While all the information about handlers that run before or after the
default handler is nice, it will not be too useful until gtk-doc
actually documents the G_SIGNAL_RUN_... flags for each signal.

> Is this useful? How do I submit it for inclusion?

Yes, very useful. The usual way to submit GTK+ patches is via bugzilla.

Matthias