Re: GTK win32 binaries with printing

Obby writes:
 > I'm also interrested by a win32 binary ;-)

At least for me personally, providing binaries of something for which
there are no official tarballs is somewhat painful (= involves boring
extra work) and something I tend to avoid. (I do want to follow the
license strictly, I don't want some GPL bigot accusing me of breaking
it, even if I would know that the people interested in the binaries
are such that are fully capable of downloading a CVS snapshot
themselves.)

--tml