Re: GLib/GModule Memory Leak?

On 4/15/06, Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum gentoo org> wrote:
> I hope this is the right list to ask this on.  I ran valgrind on an
> application I'm developing with glib using gmodule.  Results attached.

I'm under the impression that valgrind and the new slice allocator
code do not really mix. There is a way to turn it to mallocs for
memory debugging, see

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-running.html

and "G_SLICE" for details.

> Am I just worried about something that's not a big deal or is this a bug
> I should file?

Most likely no, but if you rerun with the always-malloc you should know better.

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi