Re: graphics!!

  First of all, this question should be directed to
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org   This list is for development _of gtk+_
not applications using gtk+.

On Qua, 2006-04-19 at 13:15 +0200, ferri_marllo gva es wrote:

> Hello!!
> I need help about creating graphics...i want to represent point into a graphic,
> but i want to can interact with them too,i need to click on them and see in the
> satatus bar what're the coordenates,i need to can delete them, and more
> things.
> I'm trying with gdk,but the problem is that i don't know how to interact with
> them,i only can represent them.
> So,can anyone suggest me how to do it??

  It can't be done with gtk+ alone, or at least not easily.  Try
libgnomecanvas.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.