Re: Design decisions for GLib and GTK+ on Win32

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:33:13 +-0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

> - Can the support for 256-colour (palettized) display mode be dropped
> from GTK+- HEAD? I have no idea whether it even works currently, and I
> can't test as my display adapter doesn't even offer a 256-colour mode
> in Display Properties.

I tried running GIMP a few times through Remote Desktop in 8bit mode, and
it didn't have any problems (but I'm not sure if that 8bit mode is the same
as when running the display adapter in 8bit - it doesn't seem to adapt it's
palette the way "real" 8bit mode does).

--
< Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0- >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >