Building GTK and dependent library sources for windows using Visual studio 6.0

Folks,
I am struggling hard to get hold of a document which explains me the steps to build the GTK and Dependent library sources locally on windows Machine using Visual Studio (MSVC) compiler.

I couldnt find anything helpful from web. :(:(  and i am naive to Unix World.

I appreciate if any one amongst you have successfully built the sources on your laptops or PC's locally on a windows machine using MSVC. Kindly share me the details and steps you guys followed.
Basically i am looking at

1. Order of the components i need to build
2. Enviorment settings and tools i need to install
3. If there is some place where even the dsw files are present to build these sources directly through Visual Studio?

Appreciate you guys help

Thanks
Harsha Joshi