Re: EggRegex

Owen Taylor wrote:
The libgucharmap code is likely just a cut-and-paste of the code in
Pango; not that eggregex can depend on that either, but I don't think
there is any theoretical issue with moving at least
pango_script_for_unichar() into GLib.

I didn't know this, the code seems quite different so it's not copied or is copied from an old version of pango.

I opened two enhancement requests against glib, 348348 for the inclusion of something like pango_script_for_unichar() and 348349 about adding gregex.

--
Marco Barisione
http://www.barisione.org/