gtk+ 2.10.1 + directfb 0.9.25.1 build fails

When trying to compile gtk+ 2.10.1 with the DirectFB backend, I ran into the following compilation error:

gdkwindow-directfb.c: In function `_gdk_directfb_move_resize_child':
gdkwindow-directfb.c:1303: error: structure has no member named `GetPosition'

The problematic code is:

 //FIXEME should this really happen ?
 if( impl->drawable.surface )
   impl->drawable.surface->GetPosition(impl->drawable.surface,&x,&y);

Without this piece of code, I can compile just fine.

I saw there was a previous thread on this mailing list reporting a similar error but the last message seemed to imply the problem had been fixed before the 2.10 release. What's the status here?

Cheers,
Jeremy

--
http://www.jerryweb.org/             : JerryWeb.org