Re: Fwd: GTK+ 2.10, the endgame

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 08:38 +0200, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Could you just drop a line on the list about this question?
>
> Thanks in advance.

The online documentation is still at 2.9.2. I hope to find time
to update it to 2.9.4 before leaving for GUADEC tomorrow.

A small number of API additions turned out to be necessary in the
lowlevel printing apis after 2.9.3:

gtk_enumerate_printers
GTK_PRINT_CAPABILITY_CAN_GENERATE_PS
GTK_PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_FILE_FORMAT
GTK_PRINT_SETTINGS_OUTPUT_URI

Furthermore,

GTK_PRINT_SETTINGS_PRINT_TO_FILE was found to be unused and removed,
together with its setter and getter.

Matthias