Re: Looking beyond 2.10

Qua, 2006-06-21 às 13:35 -0400, Matthias Clasen escreveu:
> So, with GTK+ 2.10 on the finish line, I tried to make a quick
> list of things we may want to look at for 2.12, as input to
> GUADEC discussions.
>
> Patches almost ready to go in
>
> - libglade integration
> - new tooltips api
>

> Stuff that needs more work
>
> - introspection

  I'm willing to do some work in introspection.  However, if you say it
needs more work then I think you should identify precisely what work
needs to be done.  I could try guessing, but that usually leads to
patches sitting in bugzilla for whole release cycles (e.g. #313268).

  Regards.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic