Re: Building with Quartz support on MacOs X 10.4.5

Anders,

Il giorno 06/mar/06, alle ore 10:06, Anders Carlsson ha scritto:

Adriano skrev:

The problem here is that it's not finding the cairo-atsui backend. Did
you compile cairo with the quartz and atsui backends?

Well I didn't remeber what I did with Cairo. I started again from scratch and I successfullt build Gtk !

I started the demo and it works !

I just wanted to report.

The only problem that remains unresolved (still) is gtk-doc

gtk-doc: Building HTML
rm -rf ./html
mkdir ./html
cd ./html && gtkdoc-mkhtml cairo ../cairo-docs.xml
/usr/local/bin/gtkdoc-mkhtml: line 38: @XSLTPROC@: command not found
make[3]: *** [html-build.stamp] Error 127
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
ibook-di-ciccio-cauro:~/Desktop/Gtk/sorgenti/Cairo/cairo adri$

I edited the autogen.sh and removed the gtk-doc switch in the configue calling

That ended in a successful build !

Bye
Catonano