Re: Unloading sequence of GTK

> If now someone's interested, we can talk about this again.
> GC is one of the major points I'd like to get in into glib3 ...

That cat is dead.  You cannot do GC in C.  And you especially
cannot do it in the slightly-extended C that glib is written
in.

What you can do is to have GC in certain subsets of C.  But
before you go there, consider how you want to do without, for
example, printf("%p",...) and GPOINTER_TO_UINT.  There is a
zillion ways you can hide a C pointer from the GC system,
intentionally or otherwise.

M.