Re: The printing work has been merged

Hey,

I have couple of questions about printing.

First, how is all the printing stuff supposed to be used? Namely,
how settings are going to be managed, what settings should be
handled globally by gtk, and what should be handled by application?
Is it going to be like in windows, where you use Page Setup to
change settings in the given application, and click Printer Properties (?)
button to get dialog to modify global settings? In other words,
what do I do to get GtkPrintOperation object which is fully set
up according to user preference?

Next, how to add your own settings? Say, gedit has its own
home-made Page Setup dialog for header/footer, but now
there is stock dialog? Will GtkPageSetupUnixDialog be extensible,
and will windows dialog be exposed to allow customization?

Thank you,
Yevgen