Mac OS X native port linking problems

Hi guys

Good to see that people are trying to compile gtk natively. I managed to compile it with the cvs code and also the latest tarballs. So if anybody sends error messages I perhaps could help.

Right now I'm trying to build a Mac OS X style framework. I think it's the way to go especially for providing an installer and Mac OS X style application bundles.
I found a pretty cool build script from the mono project that actually already does the job. More or less all I did was update the links to the latest tarballs.

The original scripts:

Sadly building fails. I get errors as following:

Cannot load module /Volumes/Users/easyb/Prog/gtk/native/frameworkbuild/Dependancies/gtk+-2.9.1/modules/input/im-am-et.la: dlopen(/Volumes/Users/easyb/Prog/gtk/native/frameworkbuild/Dependancies/gtk+-2.9.1/modules/input/.libs/im-am-et.so, 10): Symbol not found: __cg_TIFFWriteDirectory
  Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
  Expected in: /Library/Frameworks/Gnome.framework/Frameworks/Tiff.framework/Versions/3.8.2/lib/libTIFF.dylib

/Volumes/Users/easyb/Prog/gtk/native/frameworkbuild/Dependancies/gtk+-2.9.1/modules/input/im-am-et.la does not export GTK+ IM module API: dlopen(/Volumes/Users/easyb/Prog/gtk/native/frameworkbuild/Dependancies/gtk+-2.9.1/modules/input/.libs/im-am-et.so, 10): Symbol not found: __cg_TIFFWriteDirectory
  Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
  Expected in: /Library/Frameworks/Gnome.framework/Frameworks/Tiff.framework/Versions/3.8.2/lib/libTIFF.dylib

The same thing happens when linking libpng. I really don't get it because if I compile manually it works although I also found references to the ImageIO.framework in that build. While googling for this problem I found the following thread on the gtk user list but couldn't find the solution.

Maybe I should ask Patrick Hulin personally what he did.

Anyway, the other strange thing that happened was that some headers couldn't be found. I found out that pkg-config wouldn't return anything when doing "pkg-config --cflags fontconfig" although "--libs fontconfig" would return the right thing. Any ideas?

Could really need some help here. So that I soon can provide real Mac OS X / Gtk Apps.

Thanx in advance.

Cheers,

Ezra.