Gtk+.framework snapshot

Hi guys

Well I wasn't that happy with the result I got from the mono scripts so I pretty much rewrote them. I now install everything into one framework. I still don't have libtiff and jpeg support though. How is the best way to make the gtk configure look for libtiff 3.8.2? I saw that it looks for 3.4. Do I have to patch configure?

Anyway, who's interested can give my installer a try. It installs the framework into /Library/Frameworks and Gtk-Demo into /Applications. I managed to compile one of my small apps by setting PKG_CONFIG_PATH to /Library/Frameworks/Gtk+.framework/Libraries/pkgconfig/ and ./configure, make.

To make an application bundles I use this script: http://www.easyb.ch/files/bundleApp.sh

Cheers,
Ezra.