Re: Question about GDK-Directfb backend support in the GTK Project

GTKDFB is used by the debian-installer team for our graohical installer, so we'll keep on supporting it. ATM HEAD from CVS compiles fine, and debian archives in experimental contain binaries of GTKDFB 2.10.6 (compiled against DFB 0.9.25).

cheers

Attilio

Luis Ariel Lecca wrote:
Hello Raju S N, BugZilla is the site that you need check to get the answer... Please see on:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2006-October/msg00155.html