Re: Mouse pointer ..............

That will work also.
The gdk/x11 way is a clear cursor.

Both should work.

On 11/9/06, Attilio Fiandrotti <attilio fiandrotti gmail com> wrote:
I can make the cursor to disapper by simply adding "no-cursor" to the
directfbrc [1] file, is there a chance this may not work in some cases?
If this should not work, you could try moving the mouse to the
bottm-right corner of the screen.

cheers

Attilio

[1] http://www.directfb.org/docs/directfbrc.5.html