Re: GRegex

On 10/24/06, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 16:05 -0400, Marco Barisione wrote:
This is broken.  It should err at configure time, not run time.  The
user shouldn't need to check the output of g_regex_new for failures,
just like any other thing we do with glib.

I have just uploaded a new patch that corrects this and some other problems.

I kept the run-time check, it's useful if cross-compiling or if the
installed PCRE library is updated.

--
Marco Barisione
http://www.barisione.org/