Re: Insert an image into a gtk_window

Hi;

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 12:07 +0200, ferri_marllo gva es wrote:
> I'm trying to insert an image in a window creted with gtk.
> The problem is that the image doesn't appear efter executing,and there'not an
> error message.

Check the console: if there has been an error loading the image you
should be notified.

> Can you help me??

Can you please stop sending multiple off-topic mails on this list? The
gtk-devel-list is for developing GTK, not developing *with* GTK; you
should subscribe to gtk-app-devel and gtk-list.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,  E: ebassi gmail com