Re: Plans for gnome-vfs replacement

Il giorno lun, 18/09/2006 alle 18.12 +0200, Alexander Larsson ha
scritto:
> As soon as you spend some time looking at this problem is evident that
> to solve the platform ordering issues we really need a clean cut from
> the current gnome-vfs. I think the ideal level for a VFS would be in
> glib, in a separate library similar to gthread or gobject.

<snip of the awesome mail>

Alex, all of your mail is great and I will read it a couple more times
before making any further comment.

I just want to ask about one of the other aspects of VFS you didn't
mention and that I happen to care about: mime types. Do you plan to have
a simple wrapper of the xdg-mime api in glib?

ciao
	Paolo