Re: GTK+ CVS access FAQ out of date

Francesco,

El Mon, 09-04-2007 a las 16:08 +0200, Francesco Montorsi escribi� Hi,
>    the only document I could find for checking out the CVS repo of GTK+
> is this:
>
> http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN325
>
> and it seems out of date since if I follow the istructions I get:
>
> frm ubuntu:~/work$ CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome'
>
> frm ubuntu:~/work$ export CVSROOT
>
> frm ubuntu:~/work$ cvs login
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:2401/cvs/gnome
> CVS password:
> Unknown host anoncvs.gnome.org.
>
> frm ubuntu:~/work$ cvs -z3 get gtk+
> Unknown host anoncvs.gnome.org.
>
> What is the up2date URL for getting the GTK+ CVS repo?

As others have pointed out, GNOME uses SVN now, instead of CVS. As I
know there is people in gtk-devel-list@ currently updating the GTK+
webpages, I've added this list to the CC, with the hope we will see a
patch for the webpage (which you could prepare yourself, if you have the
time :-)

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>