Re: Ok to redirect http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/ to GNOME Library?

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 10:31:52PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> If nobody objects within a week I'll make this change.

As GNOME Library is now good enough to redirect the existing pages. I've
added the following redirects to developer.gnome.org:
  RedirectMatch permanent ^/doc/API/2.0/at-spi/(.*)$ http://library.gnome.org/devel/at-spi-cspi/unstable/$1
  RedirectMatch permanent ^/doc/API/2.0/gail/(.*)$ http://library.gnome.org/devel/gail-libgail-util/unstable/$1
  RedirectMatch permanent ^/doc/API/2.0/ORBit/(.*)$ http://library.gnome.org/devel/ORBit2/unstable/$1
  RedirectMatch permanent ^/doc/API/2.0/libgsf/(.*)$ http://library.gnome.org/devel/gsf/unstable/$1
  RedirectMatch permanent ^/doc/API/2.0/([^/]+)/(.*)$ http://library.gnome.org/devel/$1/unstable/$2

Some documentation had different names and are correctly redirected. The
rest uses a generic redirect. As soon as Frederic adds more
documentation to libgo, I'll redirect the overview page as well
(http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/).

Olav