Re: [directfb-users] Problems in GdkWindow Events with Gtk - DirectFb backend

Child windows are virtual DirectFB right now only supports top level
windows as real DFB windows.

Can you send the code snippet your using to create the child.
I'd check to see if the window actually got focus. This looks like a
focus problem to me.