Re: [directfb-dev] GDK-DirectFB Patches

Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:
Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
Yesterday i noticed the very same issue Reny spotted (even without the HACK files). So my idea is committing the single gdkevens patch now and wait some more before applying the last set of patches proposed by dok, os that those issues can be adressed properly.

Do problems exist if you leave out the hacks and the rgb16 patch?

If i leave out the rgb16 patch, the problem disappears and everything works fine as before.

I just committed your previous patch for gdk events in trunk and gtk-2-10, only to discover it causes a crash on toplevel window closing (META + C), i'll try to fix it.

Attilio