Re: Force redrawing of a window

Am Dienstag, den 18.12.2007, 00:33 +0000 schrieb Xaero:
> Hi,
> I added an rgba colormap to a screen (using
> gdk_screen_get_rgba_colormap and gtk_widget_set_default_colormap);
> The result is that the change affects only new created windows, while
> those which already exist remain the same.
> Is there a solution?

I have not worked with RGBA visuals yet, but from my theoretical
understanding you cannot chance the visual of existing __X11__ windows.
Therefore I'd try to call gtk_widget_unrealize(), followed by
gtk_widget_realize() on your window.

I hope this information helps.

This list has the purpose of coordinating development of the library
itself, btw. For questions regarding use of GTK+ there are the gtk-list
and the gtk-app-devel-list mailing lists.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/