Re: Tooltips patch [take 1]

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Xan López wrote:

Hi, just a small comment:
If we want the new tooltip code to be really useful on touchscreen mode,
we need a way to emit the query-tooltip signal on insensitive widgets on
button press. The current behaviour is not very useful in a touchscreen
device.

this sounds like it'd be generally usefull functionality.
i.e. the current code already popups up tooltips for motion on
insensitive widgets. extending that to presses on insensitive
widgets in touchscreen-mode makes sense since touchscreen-mode
is all about not getting motion events.

BR, Xan

---
ciaoTJ