Re: GTK+ 2.10.7 released

Hey guys - GTK+ isn't the only software that has new features,
that may or may not contain new bugs, and may or may not contain
fixed bugs.

I don't see what the fuss is about. Personally, I suggest that if
you cannot answer the question of whether you should use 2.8 or
2.10 using your own devices, and the available data - make your
decision based on some other criteria. Like what the system you
will be designing your system for will have on it.

It seems that some people might be suggesting that bug-free software
exists. I wonder where they got this idea from? :-)

I'm trying to be humorous but serious. Usually my mailbox is pretty
quiet about GTK+. Not so in the last few days... :-)

Cheers,
mark

--
mark mielke cc / markm ncf ca / markm nortel com     __________________________