Re: Gtk+ upstream meeting at FOSDEM

El mi�03-01-2007 a las 11:37 +0100, Tim Janik escribi�> so everyone meaning to come to FOSDEM/Bruessels on the 23rd, 24th, 25th, or
> 26th February 2007 and would like to join the Gtk+ meeting, please drop me a
> line so i can refine the proposed date to get most people on it.

The meeting sounds like a very nice idea.  I'll be able to make it on
the days of the conference, not before that :(

[I have practically zero time to contribute to GTK+ these days; I'm just
going for the gossip ;) ]

  Federico